- Consider the objective of your prints.
- Is it branding, advertising, directing, or something entirely original?
- Make a list of all the locations where signage is required.
This will allow us to swiftly assess the sort of print you require as well as the information you should present.
- Where will your print be positioned
- How much space do you have to work with
- Do you need permission from your landlord
- Are these specs available if your print is for a specific event
Save time and costs with all of the above confirmed beforehand
- Can we assist you with your design?
- Will you be supplying the artwork?
- Artwork files should be sent in high-resolution pdf format, with a minimum file size of 1 megabyte.
- Share your brand guidelines
TIME SPAN –
- Consider how long you want the print to last, whether it’s temporary or permanent.
The printing process and materials we employ will impact the signs’ longevity and colour brightness, especially if they will be used outside.
- Do you have enough room in your car to transport your signage?
- Do you require delivery?
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU